SignUpPal is a web-based Event/Course Management & Attendance System that facilitates sign up and taking attendance of events/courses.
For each event, an administrator will create the event in the system and assign the organizers for the event. The organizers will log into the event to configure the event, add invitees and broadcast email invitations to the invitees. On receiving the invitation, invitees can go online and RSVP for the event. Events can also be set to open for registration by the public. The organizers will approve RSVPs and registrations. On the day of the event, organizer can sign in to take attendance for each session of the event. Attendance reports can then be generated.
SignUpPal Features & Benefits:
- Event/Course listing
- User friendly and easy to use
- User can sign up for events/courses
- Support multiple sessions per event/course
- Limit the number of attendee per session
- Invitees can RSVP online
- Organizer can import invitees list and send email invitations
- On-site attendance taking
- Print/export information of events
- Event reports generation
- iPad supported
Minimum System Requirements:
- Computer that can run Windows XP and above smoothly.
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Apple Safari 5 and above